Friday, September 10, 2010

My neighborhood

After a relaxing day at home, I decided to go walking around my neighborhood.  I live in an area surrounded by nature, very cute houses and children playing.  Everyday you see fathers playing with their children, mothers taking a ride with their baby strollers and families spending time together.  This is a very family oriented country, which I am not use too see too much in my hometown.  So around my neighborhood, I found the coolest and most amazing flowers I have ever seen.  There were about 15 different species,  of different colors, shapes and sizes.  



One more unique than the other. 
Like this pink one on the bottom.














I also noticed that everytime a new baby arrives to a home, they put baby themed items at the entrance of the house.  I saw about 3 new homes with baby decorations.  They were all boys, so here comes more of them.. haha


2 comments:

  1. i love seeing your updates!!!! your neighborhood sounds so nice! im jealous!

    ReplyDelete