Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Story in One Paragraph

As funny as it sounds, our story is like a fairy tail come true.  After traveling to Europe, I met him in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, where a common friend introduced us. As soon as we saw each other the chemistry was inevitable and the love bloomed without barriers. We kept our love overseas and finally on August 28, 2010 we tied the knot. After many  thoughts and chats, we decided that it was best for us to move to the Netherlands. And now,  I am making a big step to a new life, and take my American-Peruvian background to a new country, a new culture, and a new language.. Holland.

2 comments:

  1. i was just curious about ur blog, i didnt kno there was such a page! i luv it! its my first time using it and i was inspired after reading 'our story in one paragraph' and ur 'about me'
    i luv it, u guys were meant to be together!
    congrats for the baby!! ur gonna be even happier when u get to carry ur baby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked it! Yes, this site is great for blogging. Try it, and let me know so I can follow. xoxo

    ReplyDelete