Sunday, April 24, 2011

7 Months Have Passed. And, SURPRISE!

7 months have passed since the last time I wrote on my blog.  I encountered fall, which I have never experienced before.  I always thought that falling leaves and orange trees were just part of the movies. I was amazed with the colors I saw, oranges, yellows, purples and browns, oh my!


Then winter came... I was scared.  Freaking out. White roofs, frozen noses and snowmen in every street.  I couldn't get out of my house without gloves, 5 layers of clothes and the will power of a hungry bear. Riding a bike in -4 Celsius was my daily goal. Finally, I survived!! The first time I saw a green leave growing on those branchy trees made me feel like a survivor!


 
It was funny, I was ready for the spring and more than happy for the summer, but winter gave us a little surprise after my husband's birthday.  My period was MIA, I didn't want to drink and my boobs were ridiculously HUGE! So yes, we got pregnant. So now I am in Holland, getting integrated to this new culture, learning the language with a baby on board! Couldn't ask for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment